Sunday, January 13, 2008

Who is she kidding?

"Dear Mum, I met my Eternal Companion today! She is a sister missionary here in Kirtland. Her name is Chelsea Norton. Doesnt she just sound like an angel? I think she is one! I saw her in the celestial room and had a revelation that she is the one for me. Start planning our wedding, I only have a year and a half left. Make sure you wash my Porche once a week so she stays nice and shiny for me. Love your son, Elder Smith"



The poor missionaries of Kirtland Ohio. I just dont think its fair that they have to look at this pretty Sister everyday. Torture. And her little sidekick....drop your jaw, let your eyes become wide and cue the shock. Where did they find her? AMAZING RIGHT?! We love you Che Nor.

2 comments:

Heather said...

haha! i know! aren't they hot? p.s. she has a new address. let me know if you need it.

Dana Dastrup said...

What ever happened to the missionaries that dressed frumpy and didn't care about themselves?? Because my word could Chelsea and her companion be any hotter?