Thursday, February 7, 2008

How about a real update?

Stacie here. Since I have been receiving multiple requests of more updates on East Center Street's blog and even more complaints about how dull it currently is, (no offense Nikky), I decided to crack the code and sign in to our residing home's blogspot web page.

For all of you who don't know who I am, I am not offended. I live in the Harry Potter room- thus leaving my roommates no other choice but to call me Harry (in a really horrible english accent mind you, somehow making the situation worse). I am looking into purchasing an owl just to be funny, I hate Harry Potter though, so probably not.

At any rate, I just wanted to let everyone know I sit up in this room and "study" only because it's cold outside and I think I have a fissure. I am currently sitting up here stealing the Harlan's internet connection while Nikky sits in her room listening to Bone Thugs with her boyfriend, Court & Wyatt stink up the place with fast food, and Jenna straddles a cello while playing the G scale.

I'd tell you what my last roommate Kelsey was doing, but its Thursday night, so I'm sure you guys already know.

Anyways, don't be let down by my unimportant blog post. I just wanted to let you all know I have access to the password, so expect more posts, pictures, and probably videos.

Oh yeah, and if anybody wants us to pay for your internet, cable, heat, or water, just move to Provo. We seem to pick up the bill for most of the people around here.


Thanks & God Bless.


PS- Jill got hair extensions, I wish she'd move in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I enjoyed that...keep 'em coming. Did you guys find out if you have a gas leak? There has to be something to explain those enormous bills!!

Heather said...

Love hearing what you chics are up to! Thanks for the update!

Jenna Robert said...

I vote you in mama

Nicole Christensen said...

stacie is so much cooler than anyone i know. thanks. oh, and God bless
"nikky"